As your City Councilor, I never promised the world. I simply promised results.
If you believe I've delivered on my promise, then please show your support by donating $10 my campaign. I need your help!
In just two years, I have:
- Worked to be accessible and responsive by attending 845 events and responding to 615 calls;
- Strengthened my opposition to the power plant by advocating for a contingency plan to ensure residents are fully protected no matter the outcome;
- Led a trade mission to Cape Verde to help Brockton businesses enter CV's $2 billion market;
- Voted against every tax and fee increase on the middle class and insisted that city government work smarter;
- Put competence first, not political party, and endorsed two results-oriented Republicans;
- Pushed through a new nepotism policy to better ensure all residents have an equal shot at city jobs;
- Initiated new communications procedure to ensure City Councilors receive immediate, official updates about major city events;
- Jump-started three major initiatives focused on innovation, HIV home testing, and youth entrepreneurship;
- Passed a resolution supporting the DJ Henry family’s call for an independent investigation into their son’s tragic death;
- Worked with Plymouth County Sheriff’s Department to secure retinal-scanning system for Brockton's police department—free of charge;
- Respond to a water billing crisis that sparked the most comprehensive review of a city department—ever;
- Launched five study groups that outlined concrete recommendations for accountability, jobs, education, safety, and neighborhoods;
- Passed an ordinance requiring all city meetings to be posted online with accompanying agendas;
- And much, much more!
I've been working for you! Now, I need your support to get reelected. Please click here to donate $10 to my campaign today!
If I have your support and your vote, share your name and address:
- Call or text me at 508.587.0022
- Or email me at yes@JassStewart.com
Mark your calendar now--Vote on Tuesday, November 8, 2011